Saturday, July 29, 2006

Life So Far

I'm kinda back...
I'm doing fine, to all who are wondering what has happened to me. I've udjusted somehow, and have found some new friends :) which by the way took a gigantic leap of faith. I just want to share some pictures I took... although there aren't any people, as I don't like taking portaits, but I hope you enjoy the scenery as much as I love taking pictures of it. Initially though, I want to discuss how my life has been so far... I know I am in no position to discuss school life, but humour me...

Ahhh... Chem... Chemistry has never been one of my strong points... but I try, I try. I'm doing okay... I got high in my previous exams, but the work is still hell. Patutor nalang guys... I still need help e.

CTC-JGSOM... the best looking building around...

The air is doing me good. :) I actually fell asleep under a tree... and found a group of people laughing at me when I had awoken... Someone must have taken my picture asleep under that tree... so watch out for that in the internet... or even me in a snore video...

No comments: