Sunday, November 05, 2006
Okay...
I have kwento... as most of you would know, I am probably the least "active" person in the world... I'm also very unfamilliar with things and events somehow connected to "that thing..." even simple insinuation can get me in a daze... my point... this is a kind of survey thing... I know this might sound weird, but does my "Tagged" picture make me look cute? Are you laughing right now, or do you have one of those disgusted looks on your face... anyway... 2 people... dirty old men... invited be to be their contact in "Tagged." when I checked their profiles, their friends were all what Fionna & Thea would consider "hot." It was obvious that he was collecting "hot" friends. I'm not hot. I'll "read" you the message of one of the guys... anyway... It's just really freaky... I'm not kidding about this... "wis we can be friends. i'm in china right now and be there on dec 30. hope to see u then. pls give me your cp number. thanks" Another weird event was that the second person somehow found my YM add, then he said... agrh... just read our conversation... he initially invited me to view his webcam... "mikabuts (11/5/2006 9:51:30 PM): uh? do i know you? m_safi077 (11/5/2006 9:51:53 PM): maybe i checked his webcam... mikabuts (11/5/2006 9:52:17 PM): no i dont." sabay close YM window... weird lang talaga... are you guys experiencing this on "Tagged"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment