Monday, July 16, 2007

My First Massage.

I've just been through my very first massage.
It was an odd experience...
specifically because I made it weird.


She held my hand, and I said:
"I don't think our relationship has reached that level. I barely know you."

She doesn't understand english, so it's quite alright.

Then she started rubbing my back, from thoracic to sacral, and I said:
"A bit frisky, aren't we?"

Then she lowered my shorts to massage my buttocks, and I said:
"What? Not even dinner first?"

She continues to stare at me, mouthing that she doesn't understand english.

Then she goes to my shoulders and inflicts pain, so I said:
"Was I that bad?"

Then she lifts me up, which is miraculous, so I said:
"I like my women strong."

Then she finishes and leaves me alone on the massage bed, and I said:
"Hey, that's my job."

Being bored in a spa does that to you.

Next time, I'm having my feet done, and nothing else.
My shirt will never again come off.


No comments: