Okay... it's nearly my birthday.
I want to know if I've done something for anyone in the past 20 years. I feel unfulfilled, abandoned, ashamed, and a lot of other derogatory adjectives and adverbs that would only serve to fill a ream of paper. So now... sarcasm aside, I want to ask what have I done to YOU as a person. What have I done RIGHT? What have I done WRONG? What MEMORIES fill your head when my name pops out in conversation? What idiosyncrasies do you remember of me? Please answer... and also, please answer properly. I just want to remember what you remember, and maybe it can prove to be a way where-in I can learn from everything you narrate to me. I can learn about what to work on, and how I've evolved over time... Please?
just email me or comment here, or IM me or something... Please... I'll give friendster testimonials and multiply comments to anyone who does... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment