And now I'm left trying to understand it
The faults you find hidden inside of me
I hope you understand that you're the only one
I care for, hopelessly
It's fresh to mind, the promise that you made me
Promises that you would never leave
And at your parting you simply left my heart exposed
waiting on you, endlessly
Chorus:
Never to heal from the pain you gave me the day
that you left though you promised you won't go away
Weren't you the one who made up your mind, to decide
to be the first to avoid me?
Why did you say you would never leave me?
In my head your voice, it haunts my memory
I feel it in my skin, a silent breeze
as if you're always there always around me
watching silently
*Repeat Chorus
Never to heal from the pain you gave me the day
that you left though you promised you won't go away
Weren't you the one who made up your mind, to decide
to be the first to avoid me?
Why did you say you would never leave me?
Why did you say you would never leave me?
No comments:
Post a Comment