Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fun! Try Nyo!

Got this from Avila.... pacopy ha :D Go to your music player of choice and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. What do you think of me? Kjwan- Fabilioh Ateneo (tama!)Will I have a happy life? Alma Mater Song DLSU (coincidence much.) What do my friends really think of me? Third Eye Blind- I Want Something Else (pwede... am I like this Iris?) Do people secretly lust after me? Switchfoot- Only Hope (hehe, they do?)How can I make myself happy? Maria Mena- You are the Only One (find THE ONE?)What should I do with my life? Coldplay- Trouble (I shoul go evil then?!)Why must life be so full of pain? Speedway O-Zone- Numa Numa song (yeah... it’s because of cheesy novelty songs) How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? RENT cast- Light My Candle (ooh... reow..)Will I ever have children? Andrea Bocelli- Ave Maria (ANO?!?!??!)Will I die happy? Jamelia- Superstar (I’ll die a supastah!)Can you give me some advice? The Killers- Mr. Brightside (look at the Brightside? )What do you think happiness is? Stephen Speaks- Passenger’s Seat (happiness is finding the one I guess?)What's my favourite fetish? OK Go- You’re So Damn Hot! (Reaaaaalllllyyyy GAY songs? No.)

No comments: