What happens whn you feel? According to the Behavioural Neuroscience Perspective of Psychology, it's just a bunch of chemicals and electrical signals in your brain. Big whoop. Science really does put things in a different light, but personally, I'd rather believe that some things are meant to be kept in the light they are in now. You could say it's a form of cowardice, that instead of believing the truth, that emotion is just a bunch of elctricity and some chemicals, I'd rather believe that there's more to it, something transcendant. I'm afraid of the truth, or maybe there's more to life than truth. Maybe, truth is just a mechanism that encases what is truly important within emotion... screw electricity and chemicals. What's important is that you feel, and what you feel. They can come up with all these high folluting definitions, but in the end, it is you, and your feeling that is important. No definition necessary.
No comments:
Post a Comment