Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thoughts on a Past Year (R09)

Okay, so my english class (R09) just finished our modern adaptation of Bill Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream." I watch waaaay too much theatre. It was a magnificent performance, and I couldn't be prouder of them all. If any of the R09 people are reading, I know I've been a loner-ish oddball warfreak pain in the ass, but believe me, I enjoyed every moment in our english classes. (forget my cuts) I may not have shown it enough, but I have grown to know each of you by name, and I truly found spending those last days with you a truly blissful experience. (again forget my cuts) I'm sorry I didn't open up, as you guys didn't open up to me either, and I guess the whole year was one big misunderstanding after another. I am actually a sweet, sensitive, heartwarming person who is quite sociable. I just didn't feel like being one at 730 in the morning. Anyway... It's mostly my fault. I'm sorry for the lit shouting fiasco, the times I let any of you guys down, and for seeming like such a tightassed snob. I truly care for you guys though... I guess I'll be here if anyone needs me (which is doubtful) but anyway... thanks for a really sublime year. I LOVED it. Thanks especially to certain people like Xans Bernie Kat Glee who actually bothered to listen to my inconsistent ramblings, and the people who became my groupmates, and to all of you guys... first year was more than just comfortable... thanks for that...

No comments: