Monday, April 23, 2007

Professoring...

God! Summer classes have begun, and already I feel like quitting the whole thing altogether.

3 new classes

3 new professors

one helluva field day everyday.

Ec102- Introduction to Economics, Agrarian Reform, and Taxation.

Mr. Edsel Tupaz

M-F 730-900 CTC203

Oh my GOD! People, search Edsel Tupaz on Yahoo or whatever search engine you prefer, and you will see why I am ECSTATIC to have this person as my professor. He's about 30-ish, and my initial reaction to him was, "Thea & Fi would loove this guy." It seems that his appearance mirrors his academic excellence as well... check him out. He corrects himself a lot though... funny actually. He also uses the oddest examples imaginable, while teaching us modified fun concepts, like how New Zealand trades sheep for microchips, and how if we are to lessen the number of spas in the Philippines, and force all the therapists and others to work in nata de coco factories, the Philippines would make more money. He rocks! One really "you had to be there" moment was when he explained 'Consumer Surplus' as 'I'm happy I got a discount!'

Ch7- General Chemistry

Ms. Natasha Tehran

M-F 9-1030 C109

She's cool... lots of quizzes though... about 2 per period. :p she explains things REALLY WELL, and she goes by it step by annoying step. Much better than my first chem teacher.

Fil14- Panitikan ng Pilipinas

We had to read a 30 page Ifugao epic (Aliguyon) in a day. Yipee. Now I have to read that other Ilocano epic in a day too. Yipee. As we have to read 'Ang Mahal na Passion ni JesuCristong Panginoon Natin' by Gaspar Aquino de Belen, maybe that in a day too? Yipee... I haven't even memorized my prof's name...

No comments: