Fill this out about me (then send it back to me)*BUT FIRST* Send a Blank Copy To All Of YourFriends (So They Can Fill It Out About You! GotIt?? BE HONEST Ü My name:Thea Aque Where did we meet?:Block LR45! animo lasalle! How long have you known me?:two years. :) How well do you know me (a lot, not so much,nothing)?:a lot. =P Do I smoke?:hell no. Whats my favourite colour?:green. ahaha. green blood mehn. When you first saw me what was your firstimpression?i thought you were such a smart-ass. hahaha. you were the only one AWAKE during our zoology class. then you fought with us about the santugon shirts. My age?:19 dearie My birthday?:November 16 Hair Color?:black. Color of eyes?:brownish black. Have you ever been jealous of me?with your grammar skills. yeah. haha. :)) Whats one of my fav things to do indoors?:manlait. ahaha! :)) Do you remember the first things I said to youwhen we first met?"hey, i'm mickey." Whats my fav type of music?:paris hilton songs. hahaha JOKE. Whats one of my fav things to do outdoors?:spend time with the orgees. haha. =P help other people. Am I shy or outgoing?:a little bit of both. SARCASTIC?:YES. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?:a little bit of both. haha. Would you consider me a friend?:of course. BULBY! Would you call me preppy, slutty, average,sporty, punk, hippie, glam, snobby, or somethingelse?:snobby! Have you ever seen me cry?:yeah. when uhh.. your cat died. If there were one good nickname for me, whatwould it be?BULBY! Are my parents still together?:nope. If I had broccoli stuck on my teeth, would youtell me?of course. AM I... Quiet or loud?quiet. but when it comes to toyo, loud. haha. Short or Tall:tall Weird or original:original Smart or stupid?smart Boring or Fun?funDO YOU THINK I'M... (Yes or NO Answers. If youwanna say something extra, you may.) A psycho?yeah. hahaha. everyone is. Athlethic?not really.. :) A nerd?no. A slut?are you thea? haha. :)) hell no. A *astard?nope. 2-faced?nope. Obnoxious?not really. Immature?hell no. Mature?hell yes. MALAMANG. JUST A FEW MORE QUESTIONS What do you think Ill be when I grow up?you'll be my psychiatrist. haha. When is my birthday?nov. 16 nga kulet! Who is my best friend?iris! What song (if any) reminds you of me?hhmm. nothing in this world. haha. :)) Do I remind you of any characters on TV?hmm. wala e. di gumagana utak ko ngaun If you could rename me, what would my name be?BULBY. joke. haha. mic's just fine. What word do I say all the time?nympho. well that's what you always say to me. Is there anything youd like to say to me?i miss youuuu! and im so thankful to have you in my life bulby!
MALI SI THEA SA BDAY KOH!!!!! im hurt :(
No comments:
Post a Comment