You know the rules...
5 weird thing about the taggers, 5 weird things about the tagged, and i tag 5 people.
Ma Teresa Aque:
1. she wears jackets with nothing underneath when nothing fits her :)
2. she buys clothes to be torn anyway...
3. she seems to have no man luck. at all.
4. she cringes at the mention of God.
5. she has 1 million different audible sounds to substitute for actual words in a conversation.
Sanny Joy Oropel:
1. says her manlet's dingdong reaches from bacolod to manila (laki nun)
2. gusto ng dugo at med stuff, pero nung tinanong ko nung 1st year bat di siya nag nursing, sabi niya sellout kasi sila.
3. punk rock nga, pero may hip hop ghetto part na ballerina... na medical pa! so parang anak ni Avril Lavigne, Nelly, Macuja-Elizalde, at House.
4. palagi nalang nawawalan ng blog. p*tang*nang ex na yan.
5. ang may kasalanan kung bakit lumagpak ako ng stat.
Me:
1. Dinidilaan ko ang ice cream. Hindi ko ito kinakain.
2. 2 buwan na hindi nagpapantalon.
3. 3 beses na nawalan ng ID.
4. When I pee, I flush my cubicle, and the cubicles adjacent to me.
5. friends ko si sanny at thea.
I tag:
Ley, Julz, Talitha (ulit), Chan (sige na chan), and Joel (I have no idea why)
No comments:
Post a Comment