- Pick 15 of your favorite movies!
- Go to IMDB and find a quote for each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess which movies the quotes come from.
- Bold/Strike out a quote when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie title.
- For those guessing: strictly no Googling/using IMDB search functions.
1. There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool.
2. The beast runs amok in my kingdom. He has isolated me, and now he is sharpening his talons for one more fateful push. But salvation lies in the jungles of New Spain. Will you deliver Spain from bondage?
3. Observe, Lord Burghley, I am married... to England.
4. I owe you nothing. And you are nothing to me. Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love.
5. Life is like the surf, so give yourself away like the sea. (hint: originally in spanish)
6. I killed the American, I was the only one who shot at you. They did nothing... nothing. Kill me, but save my brother, he did nothing... nothing. Save my brother... he did nothing.
7. I try to open up to what I don't know, because reason says I should have died three years ago...
8. Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake... the Kraken! (this is a giveaway)
9. I don't understand how someone can MAKE love without BEING in love. (clue, coz this is hard... it's also my favorite book :p)
10. Give me an army, send me to Orleans, and I will show you the sign I was sent to make.
11. What are you more afraid of: spending more than two consecutive nights with the same woman, or finding out this thing might not be as crazy as it seems?
12. All you need is scented candles, massage oil, and Barry White. Write that down. Look at me, No. Cock. Pump.
13. You know when the camera goes really big and it comes up out of the roof, and you just know that it's gonna end? I hate that. (clue: originally in french)
14. This is right, my dear. I stole something, I did. I stole happiness with you. I don't mind paying.
15. I ask for nothing, I can get by / But I know so many less lucky than I / Please help my people, the poor and downtrod / I thought we all were the children of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment