1. If you're jailed, who's the only person you'd call?
Abuelo.
2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
I would probably discern upon the situation.
3. What's the first thing you take note of in a person?
Hair color.
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
So much so, it's scary.
5. What's your ideal lover like?
I will refrain from answering this.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Loving. Oh, *hikbi*
7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
I would like to say I'm as Florentino in El amor en los tiempos del cólera, but the truth is, I won't wait that long. The feeling of love blooms, it grows, and it dies. Love requires effort beyond the feeling. I give all I must, but limits do exist.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Love requires the growth of both. If she grows without me, then let her grow. I shall not wither as long as she does grow.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Existentialism. Foucault.
10. What do you want most in life?
Fulfillment.
11. Is being tagged fun?
Sometimes.
12. Random thought?
Maybe someday *hikbi*
13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
refraining from this as well.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Lesbian :) KIdding Irae :p. Irae's like the most bait ever!
15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich... wala lang.
16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you, what would you do/how would you react?
I don't recognize a bunch of people I should either... so hey. "Hi, I'm Mickey.
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Nope. My humanity is mine and mine alone :P
18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
Falling in love with two people... I could "fall" in love with two people, but I can only love one. :)
19. What type of friends do you like?
Ones who are made of cookies.
20. If the person who tagged you was a dog, and he/she followed you home, would you ask your mom if you could keep him/her?
OO! Cute yung dog e! PARANG BEAR! CHOW CHOW!!!! Cute na mabangis!
I tag... the first 8 people to read this. Automatically assume you're part of them. I'll send reminders as well.. lalang.. kulit ko e...
No comments:
Post a Comment