It's that time in life where your parents decide your computer is too slow, and your software is too outdated. So, they decide to get you a new laptop. :) I've narrowed down the choices to 2 models... and all you have to do is help me decide... Give your feedback.
The 1st is the ASUS F9E:

| CPU Type | Intel Core 2 Duo |
|
| CPU Speed | 1.86 GHz | |
| Internal Memory | 2 GB | |
| Hard Drive Size | 160 GB |
12'' screen 4.2 lbs.
It of course runs on Vista
The 2nd is a Mac Book:

| CPU Type | Intel Core 2 Duo |
|
| CPU Speed | 2.1 GHz | |
| Internal Memory | 1 GB or 2 GB | |
| Hard Drive Size | 120 GB |
13'' screen 5 lbs.
Runs on OX Leopard
Both are wifi capable and have a webcam and microphone. The ASUS has thumbmark identification and facial recognition software. The Mac is virus free for life. It's gonna be hard finding Mac software though... example... I need SPSS for my thesis. Can I find SPSS for Macs? I highly doubt that. :( Input is needed while I research :D.
No comments:
Post a Comment