Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mic is Closed for Renovation

Proof that I do, in fact, perspire by choice.

As part of the whole developmental overhaul of my entirety, I made a snap decision one night to join a gym.

Iris: "I can't go with you guys tommorrow. I'm going to the gym."
Mic: "What? Why?! Anorexic freak!"
Iris: "Sama ka na rin!"
Mic: "Okay."

It's been 4 straight days of running, cycling, tugging, and moving. I payed for a month, so I guess I have to show up daily for at least 20 of the 31 days I had payed for. I worked out my next sem schedule to include at least an hour of manual labor every MWF or THS. I actually payed for a month's worth of pain. A truly ironic purchase. Of course the pesci veggie diet comes with part 1 of Mic Overhaul 2008-2009, so yay! I'm a vegetarian again!

Gyms are funny... in a way it truly is like it's namesake, the Greek Gymnasium... all those people getting physical, showing off, and competing for who has the longest... throw.

I would like to thank my best friends:


Tofu

Gatorade


Coke Light and Coke Zero

Iris

No comments: