The greatest lessons I have learned as an adolescent were learned within the narrow side streets of Malate. I just thought that although this initial experience was a far 7 years ago, somewhere within my experience, someone can decipher the same lessons I had learned, and maybe find some new lessons of their own. I think this community, these people, and the experience of poverty in general, whether experienced or observed, should be made open to the world, so that more and more we can understand the situation that is shared by a majority of the urban population. Find your own conclusions and make your own solutions, but be sure to share. This is our world, not mine, not yours.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Dedicate Home (Sharing Observed Poverty) Conclusion for Now
A Personal and Observed Poverty: A Narrative (Conclusion for Now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment