I just had the oddest day today... I'd like to thank my fellow Psychistas Fran, Erika and Patrick for a truly awkward day. Depravity when taken in discourse becomes hobby. While at the smocket, Fran Erika and I talked about all sorts of depravities. Gossip, priestly pedophiles, child molestation and rape, teacher student relations, (and of course the psychological basis and psycho-social effects of said events on the human psyche.)
Then we started talking about "2 girls 1 cup." OMG. WTH.
Then we started talking about "Mr. Hands." OMG. WTF.
Then out of curiosity, we watched the videos. On campus. >:)
It was the weirdest day of my life. We walked around campus looking for a secluded spot to watch the videos. >.< I swear... we never did anything like this in DLSU... it's just like highschool.
Those videos changed my life forever.
THAT was depraved.
Of course it was all taken in a discursive sense. We analyzed it all, but still... WTF!?!?!?!
Watch this. There are lots of these on Youtube. These are initial reactions to watching Mr. Hands... Mr. Hands died after his little stunt... he ruptured his colon. There was something seriously wrong with that man, and all we can do is treat him like entertainment... There's something wrong with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment