Monday, November 19, 2007

The Highday of Fish Fillet

The cat came in the door and told me she was hungry. I said I was too busy to feed her now but I would in a few minutes. She suggested we order delivery instead. I told her to order for the both of us, and I gave her a 500 Php bill. She said I'd have to make the call since she can't do so because of her lack of opposable thumbs. I sighed and made the call to 8MCDO. I ordered a double cheese burger, and she ordered a fish fillet burger. Milkshake for her too. What a demanding cat she is... While eating her dinner at my foot side, she shared her thoughts on the recent security lapses in the metro, and she said that the reason why our security is so pathetic is because they still insist on having dogs as an integral part of security. She said cats would be more practical. I sighed and didn't bother to argue with her that night.

No comments: