I love lab.
Although it's tiring, and it all seems endless, the camaraderie and the feeling of accomplishment make it all worthwhile.
The conversations are heartfelt, and the emotions are true. You learn most about people by what they do, not what they say. In the intense physical fatigue and mental stress, how can anyone not bare true? It's funny that shared pain is what brings people closest together.
"What do you do?" "What were you?" "What do you want to be?" Conversations in boredom lead to true interest. "Who ARE you?"
Drumbeats sound in the distant field. This is the symbol of our shared pride. "I'm glad to be here, sharing helltime with you guys." I feel there is no other place I would rather be.
Needless to say, I have found new med-friends.
Lab is all I had expected and much more. There are infinitely more learnings, both onn and off topic. My lab is incomplete though... What is laboratory without YOU guys?
What I miss most is getting to know you.
What I miss most is our lab together.
No comments:
Post a Comment