Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Shuffle Thing (Oropel, 2008)

Rules :
Put your itunes on shuffle, but instead of just putting the name of the song, write the first sentence of the song as a response to the questions.


These were my first words:
Lalalalalalalalala lalalalalalala lalalalalalalalala lalalalalalalala

--wek. 

This is what my mom said when she gave birth to me:
There's another world inside of me that you may never see. There are secrets in this life that I can hide.

--it makes sense since in reality, I don't know much about mis madre.



This is what I say every morning when I wake up:
Do that shit, do that shit, do it. Do that shit, do that shit, do it.

--magaral ka na mic! hahahhhahaha


These are the first words I spoke to my true love:

Yeah 'lil mama, you lookin' good, I see yah wanna play with a player from the 'hood.

--omfg... horney much (as in Karen Horney)


If someone says this, it makes me mad:

If it weren't for your maturity, none of this would have happened. 

--I guess pwede...


This is my battle cry:
Halikinu, kinikina; Hali hali hali kinu; Halikinu Kinikinikina.

--Grabe, Atenista talaga.


This is my outlook on life:
Let me be with you. Our eyes meet, our hands touch, and suddenly there's magic.

--still looking for that one true chinita. yuck... hahhaahaha


This is my message to the world:
This bottle is bringing me down; no comfort for me in this town.

--this would have been true 4 years ago... not now.


This always cheers me up:
Mom made beans for dinner, you know I ate 'em all.

--BEANS!!!! hahahaha WTF.


This is what my last boyfriend/girlfriend said to break up with me:
I used to be alive; and so beautiful inside. 

--ouch.


People think I'm crazy if I say this:
I'm not sure of anyone; but I've got plans. I'm not asking for anything, but sure I could use a hand.

--paranoia.... crazy... pwede...


I'd say this to break up with someone:

I'm finding my way back to sanity again, although I don't know what to do when I get there.

--awww....


I said this in my wedding vows:
When it's over; that's the time I'll fall in love again.

--bastos...


People said this when I got married:
Buried deep as you can dig inside yourself, covered with a perfect shell.

--why do I have all these hidden meaning things...


This is what I said when I was proposed too:
There's a song that's inside of my soul; its the one that I've tried to write over and over again.

--I would love to be proposed to this way... (torpe..)


I said this when I was fired from/quit my job:
Look at this photograph; every time I do it makes me laugh. How did our eyes get so red?

--memories.. awww...


My last words:
Hello, good morning, how ya do? 
What makes your rising sun so new? 
I could use a fresh beginning too 
All of my regrets are nothing new.


--ouch part 2.... sana rin diba...

No comments: