Monday, October 16, 2006

is someday today?

Hey! Wait up! Huh? Oh... Hi... You said we'd meet today, so we will. I need the conversation. Huh? Ah.. Alright... Where to then? The Coffee shop we were at yesterday. (Stunned) Okay...

(sips coffee) There's something I want to tell you... Yeah? (Phone rings) Oh, wait... Hello? (on phone) Have you told him yet? (in whispers) No, but you're ruining it.... oh! well, HURRY IT UP! you've waited long enough! (phone out) (puts phone down) Who was it? Your friend... Oh... do you know that he's been really distant to me lately... after I told him that I liked... (rush of consciousness... short pause) COFFEE! I like coffee too (smiles) (smiles) what coffee's your favorite? I've always liked tall rich mocha blends. I like them hot. (winks) (smiles weakly, then gives a faint huh!) Do you know what kind of coffee I like? What? You.

No comments: