Name 10 of Life's Simple Pleasures
1. Birth. The capability to be all you can be.
2. Life. The eternal toil of existence. It is the forge. The arena to be above all others, or to be among others.
3. Sleep. God's gift of solitude. Sleep is temporal panacea. It is escape. It is wonder, incarnate wishes. It is relief, knowing it was but a dream.
4. Death. The final act. It is salvation, or damnation.
5. Body. The worn tool of lifelong toil.
6. Self. That I know I am beyond definition. I am distinct.
7. Pleasure. That which offers hope beyond inadequacy.
8. Pain. The poison that breeds to inspire
9. Fear. That which with pain allows life to be lived.
10. Hope. The last resort is inalienable and indestructible. It is the confirmation that beyond all this, there is peace.
It is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment