Monday, August 25, 2008
Mascara Day Night: From Chemistry to Monogamy
Iris came to the spa last Saturday with Tita Lolit. They arrived at . I was supposed to be in Greenbelt by 8, but knowing my friends, they'd be there at 10. Iris wasn't allowed to go, but since Verna was going to be there... what the hell right?! She had me try on some of her eyeliner. I need to return to kindergarten. I have to learn to follow the dotted line. My eyeliner mark was half an inch off target. Since I made a complete idiot of myself, I had to take the damn liner off. Iris offered her moisturizer. She said It would help take the ink off my face. I poured some on my tissue. It felt like KY jelly. Eww. I teasingly told her that it did in fact seem like KY jelly. She laughed and said I was wrong. I used the mush to clean up my eyes. (TAKING OF EYELINER FUCKING HURTS. I wanted to cry. I don't want to be a girl.) She then said it was the moisturizer her tita used for wiping her cousin's butt. Nice. Thoroughly scandalized, I gave Iris the "look" that says "I sooo f-ing hate you right now." Anyway, we finally got to GB at 820. Nina and Melvin (who the hell still calls him that?) were already there. Meg (the dramatic queer that he is) arrived at 10, wearing what looked like something he bought at the "pinoy style" section of stereotypical SM depatment store. We went to Chimara to eat tofu. I f-ing ate tofu. I liked it. I might go Pesci again in a month. Verna arrived at 11. We had a nice hug-hug puls million photos reunion. I miss Verna. She's was the only normal one in the group. We got to gossiping about our batchmates. Then we moved on to relationships... Then Mary arrived at 1215. We really are Filipinos... anyway.. It's just weird that the last conversation we had as a group was regarding where to go clubbing after the graduation ball. In my case it was "what will I drink?" (I ended up taking 2 Bailey's shots and 2 Kahlua shots.) Now, we talked about where our life was heading. Cheers of "Magpakasal na Kayo" for Nina and Paski, "You'll find the one" for Meg, "They seem so perfect for each other" for Mary, "He's so possesive. How do you see this relationship moving forward" for Verna, "You're so quiet na" for Iris, and "Why didn't I know about this" for me. Maturity bites, but I guess through all the panotness and lose/gain weight... we're coping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment