I really have to lose weight. A friend of mine took this picture at the recent UE-AdMU game at Araneta. I was in the UE side (since we were there for the DLSU-FEU game), and well... You can see me from the Ateneo side... OMG. I'm on the other side of a 20,000 capacity colliseum, and you can still spot me. How much more of a balyena do you have to be to realize that you need to shed some off? I should wear a billboard on my stomach so I can advertise for a fee. I'd be a good investment. As is seen in the picture, the entire colliseum can see me.
So what happens now? I guess it's back to pesci vegetarianism. Me, fish, vegetables, and brown rice. It's about time I took care of my physical self. Do you guys know of any gyms that are easily accessible, meaning directly in the vicinity of the commute route from Katipunan Ave. to Taft Avenue? I hate the buffy vanity centers, and my slight case of homophobia hasn't helped me in my quest to join a gym either. The blame for that lies on the multiple gay lifestyle blogs I've been reading. It's about time though, to shape up. It'll take a while, but hey, one step at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment