My friends smoke packs of cigarettes and consume indiscriminate amounts of alcohol. I watch too many movies. Independent films are my vice.
I have watched practically all the independent films shown to date in Robinson's, and many times have travelled to UP for a screening of this or that movie. It all seems to be about the same things. Sex. Poverty. Opression. Our country really has to find something more developed to showcase in film. Anyway, it's a nice hobby, but then I dreamt that I was in Shortbus.
Shortbus (check the 3rd definition)
Then I had the dream again.
and again.
and again.
No more indies for me.
I visited the integrated clinics inside the campus a while ago. I had my blood checked (out of selfconcern). Full blood workup. RBC, WBC, glucose, uric acid, cholesterol, creatinine... the works. I brought 1.5K... and it wasn't enough. 2.6K amp. *cries* anyway.. I can pay in installment naman... My blood was brown O.o is that bad?? I get my results later *cries*.
To: The Offices of Operational Affairs, Michael's Motor and Association Cortices, Michael's Body, Manila, Philippines; The Office of Memory, Michael's Hippocampus, Michael's Body, Manila, Philippines
From: The Central Fight-Flight-Freeze Office, and the Decision Making Office, Prefrontal Cortex, Michael's Body, Manila, Philippines
Please be informed that due to the success of November 2007's body restructuring project entitled "Pesci-Vegetarianism" in both the operational function of the office of willpower, and the cleansing of renal and adipose tissues, the decision making office has decided to reinstate the November 2007 order. Reissued are orders to the Memory Office in the Hippocampus to keep the diet in constant remembrance, as well as reissued orders to the Association Cortices to label all foods not belonging to the diet preliminary to be labelled as "bad." Lipoprivic hunger is to be denied compliance, and the only intake suitably taken into the digestive system is as follows:
Vegetables
Fish
Rice
-end-
Thank you for continuing to let Michael live. This new dietary change is only on a final trial basis from February 1st to March 31st 2009.. Possible continuation may follow depending on the sucess of the said dietary change. Let us hope for lowered cholesterol and sustainable weight loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment