Thursday, January 05, 2006
High school:
* Colegio San Agustin Makati
College:
* De La Salle University - Manila
What made you proud during HS?
*Choraler ako! Kantatero 4 ever
What made you proud during college?
*I have friends I love
Friends from HS:
* Tropang Tamad the Chorale...
in College (exclude HS):
* Many NFFs
Sino pinakamatagal mo nang di nakikita sa HS?
* The people from UP
Sino pinakamatagal mo nang di nakikita mula
sa College?
* Ha?
Kanino ka closest mula sa HS?
* Si Aye!
Kanino ka closest mula sa College?
* Si Anjo. HAHAHAHAH
Anong pinaka ayaw mo nung HS?
* My plastic teachers... Orocan and Tupperware, and Styrofoam
Eh mula college?
* Nasa Lasalle ako. Lech.
Sino pinaka-matalino or magaling nung HS?
* Dani's my idol.
Eh nung College?
*Anjo HAHAHAHA
Sino pinaka-aasahan mo kapag may
problema?
* Myself!
Sino pinka-miss mo mula HS?
* My Barkada!
Sa college?
* I'm in college, ass.
What made you proud today?
* My Fwends
What are you listening to right now?
* 2 chinita girls talking in chinese...
May gusto ka bang mabili ngayon?
* new bag
Last two digits of your phone?
* I don't remember
Who was the last person you hugged?
* Mis madre
Who was the last person you talked to on the
phone?
* Meggers!
The first thing you notice about the opposite
sex?
* Big... hair. Ay, long pla...
Ever get so drunk you dont remember what
you did?
* *sings* I am sober
Do you wear contacts?
* I wish.
Whens your Birthday?
* Decembre Diece Seis
Last time you were at work?
* Work?
Favorite breakfast food?
* Hot choco and puto
Favorite color?
* Ultramarine!
what are you afraid of?
* Pain, loss, and change.
What were you doing before you filled this out?
* Bloggin.
AIM?
* Asian Institute of Management... the 3rd best post-graduate school in Asia
Have you ever fired a gun?
* water gun
Right-handed or Left-handed?
* right-handed.
How many pillows do you sleep with?
* tres
Lastly, write your name with as many middle
names as possible (using maiden names of
grandma, mother)
* Michael Joseph Cabauatan y Porter Verendia Buencamino
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment