Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I'll make this a little bit long
I don't like making long posts. Don't get me wrong, I love to write, but I'd rather have a short intense post rather than a long ranting, cyclic one. Anyway, I'm here to talk of other things. I went to Gabby's birthday party this afternoon. It's nice to finally meet the man in Thea's life :) I had an absolutely wonderful time. It was fun spending some quality conversation time with some blockies, bless their little hearts, it's truly a memorable experience. Of the time we spent together in Thea's domicile, my favorite would be when Gabby opened the gifts. Well, actually Thea and Karlo did it for him. Gabby recieved from Talitha, a toy car with Winnie the Pooh and Piglet riding it. Its one of those battery operated nonstop cars, wherein when they bump into a wall, they sort of turn to go towards a different direction. It's a cool toy, except it plays the same Aqua song over and over again when you activate it, so annoying. Karlo got Gabby a set of hankerchiefs, which Gabby... liked... Anjo got him alphabet blocks, Yeng and Keisha got him a tshirt, Carl got him angpao, Fionna got him a super cute stuffed green die, and I got him a teddy bear. I never expected him to like the teddy bear, but I wanted to make sure that everybody enjoyed my wrapping, so I spent an hour wrapping my gift... It was beautiful, I'm so vain. I loved today. It was so euphoric. I like that word... euphoria... That's all so far... Belated Happy Birthday Gabby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment