Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"As we go on, we remember, all the times we spent together, and as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever." I reitterate again "What's important is invisible to the eye..." I never want to let you go... You are too dear to me now... I may not have meant it back then, but now I do... no matter what happens, although it is arguable that it's just cowardice... I'll give up my dreams, I'll give up my plans for you. You were there for me. I will always be there for you... Would I ever give up all we've been through for mere plans? Maybe God has put me here for a reason... In the midst of all the loathing, the despising, the cursing, I found something that is worth much more than a better life. Imagine that. :) Carl Carlo Karlo Anjo Kris Jeddy Nepo Martin Talitha Sanny Tove Ruja Leah Fionna Kat Thea Yeng Keisha Red Abby Hannah Anica... Hey, I'm Mickey. Love y'all.

No comments: