Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tep, gagayahin kita!

No offense to Tep ah! baka magalit ka. Joke only to! :D plus free advertising for you! I went to Bambang yesterday with my Labby buddies thea and carl, and OMG! so many bargains!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Oh my God! this is the newest from COS! It's the new hot thing! Physics! I tooootally love this new look, especially the nun like hood!

Image hosting by Photobucket

This new eyewear is from mercurydrug! Its so cool! I love the blue strap and the protecive glass! HOT!

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is a must have from St. Joseph medical supplies! Its the new gloves!!! 100% latex! they're sooo stylish! Its a MUST HAVE ACCESSORY! It comes in white, yellow, blue, and pink! I love the pink!

Image hosting by Photobucket

OMG! The absolute newest in designer scalpels! the RETRACTABLE SCALPEL!!! OMG!!! my Idol Hendrietta Hyman uses this! I want one to!!! you can buy it at Jojo's medical supplies!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ah! all you pet lovers out there who love to put little dogs in bags, yet love anatomy, try this out, The new dissected cats from Mr. Cat Man inc!!!! they're soooo hot! Male or Female, any color! Dissect it yourself! MUST HAVE!!!!! I have one na! I love him nga e. His name's werewolf!

No comments: