Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hot! Hot! Hot!

It's officially summer!!! Today was so HOT! I have a raging fever, so that qualifies as hot. Then, I haven't slept AT ALL in a week because of school work that amounted to disappointment anyway, and thats not cool, so that must be hot! Then because of my sickness and my hardwork (for naught), and since my ate Vicky had some kano friends over, we went to Nasugbu, Batangas to go swimming. The weather was hot, and the resort we decided to go to was a gigantic abandoned condominium/hotel complex, HOT!!! It was the bomb! The ambiance was oober cool, the sand was white as snow, and the water was miraculously clear! I could die happy there and then!!! Then there weren't that much people pa kasi hyper expense yung place, kaya FUN!!! I'll post pix (of moi mostly) next time. :D kudos!

No comments: