Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hey yo eagles have you heard about the Juniors? Da hu?

Okay... I'm pretty sure that I'm crazy today... It's because of the sponging solution I'm guessing... so I'll do something I think no one has done before... I'm gonna prove Lasalle is a fag nest. Whats my proof? It produced the mother of all Philippine "Manille" homosexuals... Mr. Pallanga himself... Mr. Moi... he's a nice person I'm sure...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Maurice Arcache himself.
Anyway... weird thought entered my mind... I discovered that Mc Donaldization of society isn't at all beneficial... It makes for a sort of impersonal, profit oriented type of capitaliststate... so what do I say?
Image hosting by Photobucket
NO TO Mc Do NALDIZATION!!!
We have to restore free market, and free trade!
Image hosting by Photobucket
NO TO Mc Do NALDIZATION!!!
For the PEOPLE! For the STATE! For HEALTHY AFFORDABLE SOCIALLY CONCERNED FOOD!!!

No comments: