Friday, April 07, 2006
Grades
Yay! I passed Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy!!! 2.0 ... lower than I expected, but acceptable nonetheless. I got a 2.0 in the Laboratory as well... and 4.0 in P.E. That's pretty alright so far... Anyway... Thea, Yeng, and I went to Greenbelt today to watch RENT (3rd time for me) still as magical as when I first watched it... All three of us were sniffling and sobbing :) We ate lunch at the GB movie lobby (I ate at Dome) and it was less filling than what I would normally expect. We ate Vanilla Soy Ice Cream in the moviehouse... It was delicious... but you guys would hate it... Then we proceeded to G4 for another "tambol" session... Then we went shopping for Yeng's dress!!! It was fun! We found a divine little black dress in Tango that was PERFECT! and a pair of black ballerina shoes in Stylettos to go with the dress! (Thea.... deserter...) Today was tiring, but obviously FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment