Thursday, April 13, 2006

Visita Iglesia!!

So Fun! It's a pointless yet fun Catholic tradition! I got my camera/cellphone going the whoooole time! many pics! (na tagilid)......

Image hosting by Photobucket Santissima Trinidad... our parish...

Image hosting by Photobucket Palanan Church

Image hosting by Photobucket Nuestra Senora dela Paz

Image hosting by Photobucket El Corazon Divino (Sacred Heart)

Image hosting by Photobucket St. Andrews in Bel Air (Weird... Awkward...)

Image hosting by Photobucket Pius the X in San Andres Bukid

Image hosting by Photobucket St. Anthony de Padua in Singalong... I still drop coins in the grotto... been doing that since I was born...

Image hosting by Photobucket Nuestra Senora de Abandonadas (Sta. Ana) As Magnificent as ever... I LOVE old churches.

Image hosting by Photobucket Nuestra Senora dela Asuncion (Assumption)

<Image hosting by Photobucket MaLaTe! Nuestra Senora de Remedios. I met some of my Malate people there... I MISS MY BOYS!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket Nuestra Senora de Guia (Ermita) It was... weird...

Image hosting by Photobucket MANILA CATHEDRAL ROCKS MAN!!!! The Place was WOW! The Architecture will give you an artistic orgasm.

Image hosting by Photobucket My Beloved San Agustin Church! I love the museum (when it's open) and the fact that I get to step on Salcedo's remains.

Image hosting by Photobucket Of course... the Shrine of Jesus! We keep calling it Saint Henry (Sy)

No comments: