Saturday, October 06, 2007

Looking Forward to What May Come

I hope things turn out for the better next semester, since this sem was a bit chaotic... I'm finding my way through grope by grope, and I hope there will be enough light to actually see where I'm going next time. I have a lot of people to be thankful for, and some I need to apologize to (no not you).

I'm looking forward to my ACED involvements, since I know we can reform public education... all we need is patience and perseverance. With Gloria's appointment of Fr. Nebres as Chairman of the Presidential Coordinating Task Force on Education, and ACED being his organizational arm, we were ensured a fulfilling year ahead of us. There are so many projects to join... which to start with?

I'm looking forward to my academic subjects as well... Philo will always be THE intellectually orgasmic subject of the sem. Developmental Psychology and Personality promise to make my sem interesting, and my Psychological Testing class will probably kill me. I'm starting my Theology classes as well... That means perpetual debating at the dinner table with abuelo...

It's days like these when I realize we can change the world.

It's the day after today that I begin to work for tomorrow.

No comments: