Sunday, October 21, 2007

To Tito Jaime (JAZdA)

Tito Jaime,

Hi tito. I heard about what happened to your mall the other day. I know it must have come as a shock, and I know you must be hurting right now, but I have to tell you that this is somewhat your fault as well. I know you'r busy all the time, but if you had even bothered to take a look at the situation of your mall, you would have realized that it was only a matter of time until something like that would have happened. Your security personnel don't even check our bags anymore. They take a peek inside, then just let us pass. I could have a hand grenade in the inner recesses of my school bag, and no one would be able to tell. In your defense, you did put up metal detectors, but you forgot to put metal detectors in all entrances. In a way, it was your fault. 8 people died. 8 people who could have somehow changed the world. You allowed terrorism to instill fear in our hearts, and you also allowed grief to take our joy away. Your hand was supposed to guide our country to a better future. This time, you let your country down. You let me down. I do still love you tito Jaime, and I will continue to support your endeavors. Please don't break our hearts again.

Love,

Michael.

P.S.

I went to your new mall, "Trinoma" the other day! I loved it!

No comments: