Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Retraction of the Past Two Years

I had once said that if there was one thing I would never fail to give thanks for in my La Sallian experience, it would be the people of La Salle, whether they directly affected me, or not.

I retract that.

Your inanities deserve no respect. To whoever made those t-shirts that directly insulted players from other teams, I suggest you repeat your Orient1 and RELS subjects. To those who blatantly insulted certain bloggers for posting a rants which were explicitly labelled as either hate posts, with their sub-occuring apology clauses, or non-directional posts, I suggest you review your ENGLTWO. To those who cheered when their players commited blatant physical attacks on other players, your sadism will be your defeat. Gloat all you want about absolutely anything that you can hold on to. Hold on to your THES-QS, your professors won it for you, so don't dare claim it as your victory. Hold on to your sports victories, for you may win the trophy this year, but you've just lost your school the respect of millions. You've just lost your school my respect. Keep your Animo, I have enough of Religio, Mores and Cultura to keep my La Sallian within living.

You have my disgust.

I then wonder how you can still muster the audacity to say "Live, Jesus in our hearts forever." Your patron died in the spirit of service through education, by uplifting the human spirit. Your actions directly attack the human person.

I am more a La Sallian than you will ever be.

I now choose what to respect in my La Sallian experience. My general respect is long gone.

What's a sub-occuring apology clause? This:

Rant Post... Not meant to offend anyone in any way, just a reminder of how inane people can be when adrenalin overdosed. Blatant personal insults are the epitomy of lowness. It just pains me to see anyone sink so low.

No comments: