Physical (Papalia, Olds, & Felman, 2006):
[ ] Pubic hair growth
[ ] Increase in oil and sweat production
[ ] Appearance of underarm hair
[ ] Clear change in voice from 5 years ago and now
Cognitive (Elkind, 1998) (Kohlberg, 1973):
[ ] This world is far from ideal
[ ] I have argued with my parents about either a moral or political point
[ ] I see many alternative solutions to a problem
[ ] It can be hard to pick among alternative solutions
[ ] People will notiv=ce if I have a stain on my uniform
[ ] I can text while riding a jeep because the chances of me being held up are low
[ ] Cutting class is not always wrong
Psychosocial:(Marcia, 1980) (Robinson, 1993) (Papalia, Olds, & Felman, 2006):
[ ] I have not found my identity
[ ] My friends affect my identity
[ ] I have been or have wanted to be in a relationship
[ ] I turn more to my friends for emotional support
[ ] I classify people into cliques
scoring:
number of checks = X
number of questions = Y
score = Z
formula:
Z=100X/Y
this is your adolecent coefficient :D
No comments:
Post a Comment