Simon got Rose pregnant. Rose still seems to love her ex boyfriend. If you understand this, you're as bored as I am.
What do you do when if for a week, all you were served for lunch and dinner was fried fish and soup. Aside from a lipid embolus in your aorta, you'd have a headache as well. They say the fact that you eat only fish for a week is sacrifice. To me, Holy Week and it's cojoined abstinence is more than a sacrifice. It is at Holy Week that I am closest to my God. I am holiest during Holy Week. All that cooking oil in your system will obviously be cause for temporary insanity. In my case it's great headaches, which leads me to be short tempered with everything. My computer is slow? GOD!!! COMEON!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!! I HAVE A MEETING IN YM AT 3!!!!! GOD!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I speak to God the most times during Holy Week. My parents are forcing me to watch "The Nativity Story?" GOD!!!! LET THIS DAMN MOVIE END ALREADY!!!! I SWEAR I'LL DO GOOD JUST LET THIS F*CKING MOVIE END!!!!!!! IT'S F*CKING BORING!!!!!COMEON!!!!!!! GOD!!!! Okay, maybe God won't like the swearing, but at least I pray right? Fried fish for dinner again? I SWEAR I'LL FEED THE HUNGRY! JUST LET THIS WEEK BE OVER!!!!!! GOD!!!! LET THEM FRY TOFU INSTEAD!!!!!! NO MORE FISH PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! You promise a lot of moral things, and you actually mean them dring the oil rush of Holy Week. Maids are playing "Low" loudly on the radio? LET THE AGONY STOP!!!! IT'S DEHUMANIZING, SEXIST, AND UTTERLY JOLOGS!!!! COME ON!!!!!!! LET THIS MUSIC COME TO PASS!!!! So now you have a worse headache from all the internal strife... I swear... in a day, I must have uttered a hundred prayers... so much for the Pasyon... I have fried fish and a headache.
No comments:
Post a Comment