Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Target List

I'm going to closely monitor these locations because their residents (whether permanent or otherwise) are threats to the stability of human capability. They must not know they are being monitored. They will be exterminated.


This particular area seems to harbor most of the delinquents that my superiors have willed me to eliminate. The three targets are found at these locations at different times of the day. These are the first to go. I will initially eliminate the Waxified one, then the short one, then the smart one. I will have to eliminate all three before proceeding on to the "queen."


This is supposed location of the queen. I must take caution in this mission. Her neighbors supposedly pelt you with carrots cabbages and fresh meats. People also steal your wallet in this area. Oh yeah, I have to have my watch pawned here too.



After I eliminate all 4 delinquents, I will go here, and drink tea in X1, shop in X2, and go partying in X3. A great end to a great day. Yay!


No comments: