You probably didnt recieve my birthday song... we kept sending it all day... ayaw mag send... (then we realized kasi sun ayaw ng mms) pakinggan mo nlang sa phone ni Sanny :D. Anyway... sorry I lied... didn't mean to... I never really thought I'd pass... again... sorry I didnt tell you... didnt want to... 'cause I told you I wont... I was ashamed of my own dishonesty... sorry for the ranting... I didnt realize... I know it was a real nuisance... thanks for listening... I honestly respected you among all the others, since you understood from the beginning... sorry I burdened you... thanks for everything... I dont need to wish you luck, since you will go far on your own... very far... I will wish you one heartfelt Godspeed... I'll always look back... every wednesday... Thea made me... I'll miss you too... among all my Lasallian friends, you listened... everyone else talked... :p remember also, The simple star that represents the La Sallian system, the "Signum Fidei." It's a symbol that binds both the Christian Brothers, and the Jesuits together... Although it is exclusively a La Sallian symbol, what it represents is what really matters... It represents Love. It is a sign of God's undying love for his children. It represents one's love of his fellowmen. It represents selflessness, a drive to improve human lives, especially among the poor and outcasts, and to bring the Gospel principles to present-day culture. These things are shared... Both orders were established for this purpose, and in this way, we are never really far apart... as long as we love others... What the Signum Fidei represents is what's best in humans... It may even represent what makes us human... I'm ranting again.. Yo tambien... Yo echo de menos tambien... -Miguel
No comments:
Post a Comment