"Yeah. Life's full of what ifs, no? Oh well... we're still here for you Mic. You are still a La Sallian through and through... Thanks for the laughs, the conversations, and the times we've spent together. Hey, you've finally reached the dream you were working on... only there are sacrifices to be made... Make us proud Mic... Para we'll know that we were worth the sacrifice... Love ya Mic. :)" -Sanny
I seriously don't know anymore... It seemed to be worth it back then, but now... It all seems too painful... My La Sallian chapter may have ended with the submission of my transfer credentials, but my Atenean life begins with the signing of my transfer form... You're right... It was a dream... my dream came true... so, why did Cinderella seem happier that I am? This is a sad, twisted fairytale... when effort begets pain... I will keep my promise though... I will make you proud... I am still a La Sallian... and I will be one till I die... I don't know what the future holds, and in reality... I am dreading whats beyond the Atenean door... If I could do it all again... I would have done things differently...
No comments:
Post a Comment