Monday, May 22, 2006

Mickeyspot: Retrospect

Dear Reader,

The month of May marks my first year anniversary of blogging. I began on May 12, 2005 with the pilot post "I am Small." Now one year later, and 320 posts long, I look back and realize how much of a help blogging has been in the last year. I have successfully brought out to the viewing public what makes me who I am. I don't usually post about the mundane everyday goings on that really mean nothing to my holistic development, but rather, I post about things that truly matters in my life. Everything I have written down in 320 posts either exposes who I truly am, or shows how something has shaped me. I have given you, dear reader, something that no one else can give you. I have given you a precious gift. I have given you the gift of learning from the experience of an 18 year old. It's not much. It is merely a shade compared to the great autobiographic works of the greats, but I bring this all out with the hope that somehow, somewhere within the pages of this work, you may find someting useful. It has been a great pleasure writing for you all. This blog, and you dear reader, have helped me understand myself by being an active part of my everyday life. Your reactions, your replies, and your continued patronage, drive me to carefully discern each detail of what has been a year of blogging. I see a gradually changing being, one that still has the naivity of youth in his blood, but with the continuing aid of my friends, and through the reactions and replies of my dear readers... I have found a better path to follow. Thank you all.

I began with these words:

I cried out for help:

I adapted:

I fell back:

I thought:

I laughed:

I loved:

I've lost:

Ive discovered what it feels to be human.

All in all.... I have so much to be thankful for... "Be Human."

No comments: