Monday, May 15, 2006

Today's my last official day as a La Sallian... I have spent one year as a man in green... I wouldn't say it was all fun, and I wouldn't say it was all pain, but I know one thing... That initial step out of South Gate was the hardest thing I ever had to do... I was crying while I exited La Salle one last time... To my friends... especially the Orgees and Anjo... I have something to say... We may not see much of each other from now on... I know I promised U-break visits, but those are easily broken by the harshness of academic life... I have my faults, and I may sometimes forget some things that had to do with out friendships, but as a whole, I will never forget you... you were the only ones who made me feel happy... made me feel accepted... If I could do it all again, I'd have done things differently... If I had known, I would have foregone the test in order to stay with you... I can't stop my tears from falling... I know this will pass, but as of yet... I feel like I have committed the greatest mistake in my life... I never wanted to let any of you go... Unfortunately, I learned too late... I will miss you all....

No comments: