Friday, May 12, 2006

Time To Say Goodbye...

"Time to say goodbye. Paesi che non ho maiveduto e vissuto con te,adesso sì li vivrò.Con te partiròsu navi per mariche, io lo so,no, no, non esistono più,it's time to say goodbye. "

I have something to admit to. I am a liar. I never meant to hurt any of you... and I hope that I never did. I know you all know what this is about. Some of you knew since May 5th, and to most... and those I consider dearest, most beloved of them all... know not as of yet. It's time to leave... but as says this song... "Time to say goodbye. Places that I've never seen or experienced with you. Now I shall, I'll sail with you upon ships across the seas, seas that exist no more, it's time to say goodbye." Never think that you were never worth my staying. This is an experience we will share. I don't want to sever my ties with you. I must though, complete what took me two years to work for. I started it, and it has to be done. My heart aches. Letting go was never a strong point. Your hand, I must let go of, but your essence remains within me. The time we spent will not be wasted. The things I do now... cannot be undone. I don't need to say much, except that I will miss you all. As I put on my rubbershoes and walk towards the Taft LRT station each day, I will look out the window, and for a few seconds, reminisce each day on everything I've experienced. You have gained immortality in the matter of my being. You may not miss me, as you will only think back and breathe a few reminiscent breaths, but as I've said once before... You are important to me.
You can start cancelling your debut invitations now :)

No comments: