Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Atenean Day 1

Actually today was ORSEM day 2, but since I forgot yesterday was ORSEM day 1 (:D) ... I went today, and I'll go tomorrow for day 3. It was.... AWESOME!!!!! Walang binatbad LPEP natin! I'm saying that with no bias whatsoever! WALA TALAGA! It was soooo fun! When we entered the venue at about 8, the TnT (equivalent ng LAmb) were all standing on chairs waving the block placards and dancing... all of them were swaying and dancing in perfect harmony! Not to mention most of the TnT's were attractive (HOT! in Thea terms). So it looked like one gigantic strip club. After the morning formalities the Blue Babble Batallion performed the classic Ateneo cheers. They suck. The DLSU pep is WAAAAY better. Whats weird is that when we started cheering, I was relly kinikilig... I guess I'm just excited... We then had a classroom session, and then the "Run Like Hell Around Campus Tour." f*ck that.... we had unlimited Coke Light, Coffee, and Lipton Iced Tea though :D. We were sponsored by sponsored by Havaianas (av-eye-annas) btw... and there was a 7-11 booth in the gym especially for us :)! Our nametags were cool too! I'll scan and show ya guys next time!

No comments: