Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Tangled Up in You
It's 6-6-06 today... The devil's day... According to the psychopaths who keep on emailing me "Feng-Sui tips on surviving the day of reckoning." My day was reminiscent... actually, the past four days were spent reminiscing... I got my physical check-up yesteday, and I my doctor says: "Diet na ha?" okay... will do... I thought I had to get nakee in front of the doctor for the prostate and genetalia check, but he spared himself the pain of seeing naked fat boy. All he did was ask whether I had nodes in my ass, and if my balls were bouncing right. Just to show how scared of the doctor I was, my blood pressure shot to 190 over 90... So the doctor's killing me... I went to CSA (my highschool) for my medical records after the check up, so I went to the CSA clinic. The nurses are nicer to alumni than to students... weird... I got my records, and while I was there, I asked Mr. Libao (Eco Teach) if Ms. Binas (Christian Living Teach) really died, and where was her wake... I discovered it's in Agoo... wow... anyway, my 4th year adviser also entered the clinic, and upon seeing me, left promptly. Thats a good thing... I hated his guts... After leaving the Clinic, I decided to check up on the new St. Augustine Hall (Theatre) while I was there... I wanted to marry the place... It was so beautiful... I went home, and an hour later I was back in the car... We were tasked to look for a cheap hotel for a friend. We proceeded to Malate to look (since most pension houses are there.) We walked along all my old hangouts, and I couldn't help but think back on my Malate days... I miss my boys... Thought: Malate is Philippine Bohemia! You won't believe how many arts and craft stores there are in Malate. We finally found a hotel... in Makati... wow... We then proceeded home, and then out again at 10:30... We picked our friends up at the airport, but we had to wait till' 11:30. We finally got home at 12:15... The song "Bad Day" was playing on the radio... then I remembered today is 666... Today was okay... I returned to CSA for a "missa pro defunctis" or mass for the dead. It's obviously for miss Binas, but what makes it even more special is that it was orchestrated by her advisory class 2 years ago. So sweet. I remember Ms. Binas last words to our class "I'm your teacher, not your friend." That hurt me, but I respect her memory... Anjo emailed me... I haven't read it yet... I'm scared...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment