Friday, June 23, 2006

Si Thea Kasi

I've been tagged by Thea hindi ko kasi ma copy yung rules from thea's page... so bisitahin nyo nlang blog nya :D the people concerned I mean...

1. when I use a toilet cubicle/urinal, I always flush my cubicle/urinal, and the 2 cubicles/urinals directly adjacent to me.

2. when I cook a recipe from a cook book, I always stain the page where I got the recipe with sauce, or oil residue from the dish.

3. whenever I go in a video store, the first thing I look for is the movie "Trip."

4. I spell theatre with an e at the end.

5. I sleep facing the wall. If there is no wall, I put a pillow in front of my face to "make" a wall.

6. I dont use gtg as my IM signoff, I use htg (have to go)

No comments: