Saturday, June 17, 2006
Love and the LRT
I am now a regular commuter. I know the rush feeling you get while riding the LRT, and like most LRT fanatics... I have a funny story to tell... Funny in a morbidly serious way... I almost had my first kiss in the train today... We entered the train both in the D. Jose station, and were brought together by the crushing bodies surrounding us... We were stuck together. Then my phone rang... I bent down to retrieve my phone, which was in my lower pocket, and as I brought myself back up, I was brought face to face... and our lips were an inch apart... P0+@#!!!!!! I almost kissed that chinese La Sallian GUY! ewwww!!!! WTF!!!!!! It was so awkward! We kept on avoiding each others' gaze until we both got off at the Vito Cruz station! I was so embarassed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment