I found out I passed Ateneo yesterday, as most of you now know. The first to congratulate me was Jeddy, then Sanny, then Thea and Yeng. Learning I had passed was among the happiest of times in my life... To bad my family had to shake up my happiness... I tell my mom, and she tells me that we'll talk about it later. I tell my abuelo, and he gives me a long speech on "You'll regret it someday." I call my cousins to ask if they can go to Ateneo to ask some questions. The mere mention of Ateneo, and they never return call. The next morning, my mom calls my ate, and I tell her I passed. She says, "Wow, congrats! Listen, I have an idea... Instead of transferring why don't you cross register instead?" My answer was, because if I do cross register, I'll graduate with a Lasallian diploma. That's something I try to avoid. Then my ate starts questioning me through my mom... and whenever I answer, she reiterates using a mamsy pamsy babyish voice... That ticked me off... That was the last straw... I got a congratulations from all my friends, and all my family can do is say, "okay... that's nice... try cross enrolling :D!" MY ASS! YOU NEVER APPRECIATED ALL THE WORK I PUT INTO THIS! I FOUGHT VEHEMENTLY FOR THIS, AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS SAY NO!?!?!? UNDERSTAND ME! I WOULDN'T FIGHT THIS HARD IF I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS GETTING INTO! All I needed was a congratulations, and your understanding... Instead, you MOCK me. Even my own mother... I worked hard... I understand you guys... you guys don't understand me... If ever the cross enroll instead of transfer comes into earshot again, I'll really bite back. I'll transfer, then cross enroll in Lasalle. YOU GUYS are the ones who continually PUSH ME TOWARDS ATENEO. I was set on staying in La Salle, until you started badgering me.
1 comment:
*hugs tightly* >.> hard to imagine your mom that way, butchi... :(
Post a Comment