I'm a regular of the online forum pinoyexchange... and in all my years of being a "Pexer" only one thing has had me shocked. Some creationists (those who refuse to see the merits of evolution and instead base their belief on magic!) believe that Adam was 15 feet tall. He fought with dinosaurs. So a mental image of "Adam vs. T-Rex: The Movie!!!" comes to mind... I was just numbed out for an hour reflecting on how I should react to the 15 foot Adam theory. I'll share with you some quotes and an illustration...
http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329854&page=3
"If indeed dragonflies from the fossil records have sizes of up to 2 feet, it does not actually surprise me. Remember, as a creationist, it still falls within our line of reason. The first man, Adam, is literally a giant compared to modern man."
"Adam Hung out with Dinosaurs, Is huge so he wasn't easily eaten and he also had 3 toes.... Ectrodactyly."

No comments:
Post a Comment